These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 1012
- Character Muscatel, fragrant, aromatic
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 11 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 1700
- Growing area Darjeeling Town Area
- Harvest period 08 - 10
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Strong brown base, with the addition of autumnally coloured parts
- Cup: Dark orange, vital
- Specials When the garden was established in 1857, the Scottish founding fathers wanted to bring a piece of home to Darjeeling and named the garden after the famous Battle of Bannockburn in 1314.
a Darjeeling emerging from the autumnplucking, possessing the typical complete aroma more
Product information "Darjeeling Autumnal FTGFOP1 Type ,Bannockburn' black tea"
a Darjeeling emerging from the autumnplucking, possessing the typical complete aroma
Related links to "Darjeeling Autumnal FTGFOP1 Type ,Bannockburn' black tea"