These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 1016
- Character Flowery, rich, lively
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1200 - 1700
- Growing area Darjeeling Town Area
- Harvest period 05 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Mahogany-coloured, fine, slightly tippy
- Cup: Orange-red, brilliant
- Specials The German missionary Joachim Stölke, also known as 'Pater Steinthal', founded this tea garden in 1852. He and his family cultivated the land he had leased from the British as a work of mercy.
an especially aromatic tea. The cup is of a lively freshness, mild and digestible more
Product information "! Darjeeling SF SFTGFOP1 Type ,Steinthal' black tea"
an especially aromatic tea. The cup is of a lively freshness, mild and digestible
Related links to "! Darjeeling SF SFTGFOP1 Type ,Steinthal' black tea"