These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 1039
- Character Lively, flowery, tart
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1200 - 1400
- Growing area Ilam
- Harvest period 03 - 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Bright brown, slightly greenish, gently rolled
- Cup: Distinct yellow
- Specials The start of the production in Shree Antu was in 1998, named after the correspondent village, a multitude of different Nepalese cultural groups meet in this area and grow not only tea but also many different vegetables and spices.
a well balanced tea of good medium quality and a premium twisted leaf more
Product information "Nepal FF SFTGFOP1 Typ ,Shree Antu'"
a well balanced tea of good medium quality and a premium twisted leaf
Related links to "Nepal FF SFTGFOP1 Typ ,Shree Antu'"