These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 15425
- Character Soft, earthy, aromatic
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 15 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1500
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 02 - 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Reddish to dark brown, flat and round pressed, slightly raised
- Cup: Reddish to brown, rich, clear
- Specials Soft and rich is this matured quality from 2017, which went into pressing in 2018. The tea material comes from wild and now strictly protected tea bushes high in the mountains.
Product information "China Black Pu-Erh Beeng Cha approx. 100 g - shu"
Related links to "China Black Pu-Erh Beeng Cha approx. 100 g - shu"