These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 16417
- Character Spicy, mild, soft
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 12-15 g
- Growing altitude in meters 700 - 900
- Growing area Guangxi, Lingyun
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: 0.8 to 1cm large pearls, hand twisted, decorated with golden tips
- Cup: Honey-orange, distinct
- Specials The round pearls represent the eyes of the holy dragon. The golden leaf may bring the recipient good luck - the tea stands for long life.
handmade pearls of about 1cm in diameter with distinctive golden tips. This tea is grown in... more
Product information "China Black Golden Pearls"
handmade pearls of about 1cm in diameter with distinctive golden tips. This tea is grown in Guangxi Province, bordering Yunnan. Its aroma is mild and characteristic
Related links to "China Black Golden Pearls"