These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16434
- Character Sweet, mild, aromatic
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1200
- Growing area Yunnan, Wen Shan
- Harvest period 03 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Black-reddish, gently twisted into each other, hairy underside, tips
- Cup: Mahogany-red, distinct
- Specials This production method, originally from Fujian, has also been successfully applied in Yunnan since about 2010. The name goes back to the time in Wuyi, when trained monkeys picked the wild growing tea bushes in the smooth mountains.
available for the first time, this Mao Feng fascinates with its golden tips and its distinctive... more
Product information "China Yunnan Golden Monkey"
available for the first time, this Mao Feng fascinates with its golden tips and its distinctive character. Its aroma matches any of the Fujian teas in every respect.
Related links to "China Yunnan Golden Monkey"