These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16459
- Character Spicy, expressive, aromatic
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1400
- Growing area Yunnan, Fengqing
- Harvest period 03 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Black-reddish, coarser twisted, underside hairy, many tips
- Cup: Mahogany-red to golden
- Specials Since about 2005 this type of Mao Feng is produced mainly for the upper export market. A skilful mixture of traditional aroma and captivating appearance. The tea bushes have an average age of about 120 years and are located deep in the mountains.
a premium product from Yunnan with a deep black leaf and golden tips. The cup is pronounced and... more
Product information "China Golden Yunnan Mao Feng Black tea"
a premium product from Yunnan with a deep black leaf and golden tips. The cup is pronounced and elegant
Related links to "China Golden Yunnan Mao Feng Black tea"