These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16475
- Character Earthy, soft, mild
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 900 - 1200
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 04 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Maroon brown to copper, medium to distinct tips, insertion of hairy leaves
- Cup: Dark, brown-red, distinct
- Specials The post-fermentation of the golden buds is a rather young project and requires a lot of skill, patience and experience. The post-fermentation period is on average 80 days and the tea develops a very high intrinsic temperature, which must be well controlled.
this tea, originally grown and produced in Yunnan-Simao / Pu Erh, consists of pure golden tips.... more
Product information "China Golden Pu-Erh - shu"
this tea, originally grown and produced in Yunnan-Simao / Pu Erh, consists of pure golden tips. The soft and aromatic taste guarantees an enjoyable experience - shu
Related links to "China Golden Pu-Erh - shu"