These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16672
- Character Lively, expressive, long-lasting
- Infusion time 2-3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 500 - 550
- Growing area Yu Chi Township, Nantou County
- Harvest period 08
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: 1 bud, 2 leaves, dark succulent twisted leaves
- Cup: Ruby red
- Specials With the end of the Japanese rule after World War II, the cultivation of black tea at Sun Moon Lake was stopped. It was only with the devastating earthquake in 1999 that the nature at this lake, so precious for tea, was rediscovered.
the area around the Yu Chi community situated on the Sun Moon Lake boasts wonderful mountainsides... more
Product information "Taiwan Yu Chi Red Jade Black Tea"
the area around the Yu Chi community situated on the Sun Moon Lake boasts wonderful mountainsides ideally suited to the cultivation of special black teas. Grown at a height of 500 to 550 metres, this ²Red JadeÈ is made with an individually newly developed plant cultivar TTES-18. The aroma is refreshingly different and zesty
Related links to "Taiwan Yu Chi Red Jade Black Tea"