These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 2011
- Character Fruity, harmonious, fresh
- Infusion time 3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 76
- Growing area Golaghat
- Harvest period 03 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Open, with tips, twisted
- Cup: Bright, red-brown
- Specials In the region around the garden, which exists since 1877, mud huts were for a long time closely interwoven with folk culture and so the name stands for them. Exquisite teas grow in pristine nature.
large, wiry and spectacularly twisted leaves entwined with colourful tips. The cup is fresh,... more
Product information "Assam FF TGFOP1 Type ,Bokakhat'"
large, wiry and spectacularly twisted leaves entwined with colourful tips. The cup is fresh, fruity and aromatic
Related links to "Assam FF TGFOP1 Type ,Bokakhat'"