These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21105
- Character Flowery, distinct, spicy
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1300 - 1800
- Growing area Panchthar
- Harvest period 05 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brownish, vivid, light addition
- Cup: Orange-red
- Specials In 1984, the state of Nepal gave land to over 100 farmers, which resulted in the current tea garden in the form of a cooperative. Located on and named after the third highest mountain in the world, the Kangchenjunga, teas are produced here in gentle harmony with nature.
the leaf, entwined with fine tips, has emphasized floral nuances. Its soft and well-balanced... more
Product information "Nepal SF TGFOP1 Typ ,Kanchanjangha' Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
the leaf, entwined with fine tips, has emphasized floral nuances. Its soft and well-balanced aroma is the cause for its rise to fame. Already a classic
Related links to "Nepal SF TGFOP1 Typ ,Kanchanjangha' Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"