These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 21203
- Character Malty, spicy, lingering
- Infusion time 4 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 100 - 150
- Growing area Karbi Anglong
- Harvest period 05 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Even, second sifting, with slight tips
- Cup: Mahogany, dark
- Specials Banaspaty stands for flora, fauna and trees in the local language. Thus the name appropriately reflects the variety of native tree species and the rich wildlife and birdlife found in the tea garden, which was founded in 1905. It was also the first in Assam to be awarded as 'Elephant Friendly Tea Garden'.
a broken tea with lots of character and a neat leaf. Fully aromatic taste more
Product information "Assam Broken GFBOP Type ,Banaspaty' Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
a broken tea with lots of character and a neat leaf. Fully aromatic taste
Related links to "Assam Broken GFBOP Type ,Banaspaty' Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"