These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21206
- Character Fresh, tannic, lingering
- Infusion time 3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 100 - 150
- Growing area Karbi Anglong
- Harvest period 03 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Even, small, with subtle tips
- Cup: Copper-coloured
- Specials Banaspaty stands for flora, fauna and trees in the local language. Thus the name appropriately reflects the variety of native tree species and the rich wildlife and birdlife found in the tea garden, which was founded in 1905. It was also the first in Assam to be awarded as 'Elephant Friendly Tea Garden'.
slightly malty tea with exceptionally well rolled leaf. Tea connoisseurs will immediately... more
Product information "Assam FF FTGFOP1 Type ,Banaspaty' Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
slightly malty tea with exceptionally well rolled leaf. Tea connoisseurs will immediately discover its expressively fresh note in the cup that is caused by its plucking in the early season
Related links to "Assam FF FTGFOP1 Type ,Banaspaty' Bio DE-ÖKO-003"