These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21301
- Character Soft, mild, aromatic
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1600 - 1800
- Growing area Uva, Welimada
- Harvest period 07 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Black-brown, slightly coarser
- Cup: caramel-brown
- Specials Founded in 1984 and certified organic since 1987, as one of the first estates worldwide. In addition, the garden is socially extremely committed, with its own school and retirement home.
from the Uva region. From the highlands of Sri Lanka comes this soft and aromatic Ceylon tea more
Product information "Ceylon Black OP ‚Indulgashinna‘ Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
from the Uva region. From the highlands of Sri Lanka comes this soft and aromatic Ceylon tea
Related links to "Ceylon Black OP ‚Indulgashinna‘ Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"