These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21407
- Character Mild, earthy, soft
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1200 - 1700
- Growing area Yunnan, Lincang, Cangyuan
- Harvest period 04 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Orange-red-brown, medium, tighter twisted, with tips
- Cup: Dark, black-red, full, soft, clear
- Specials Far away from big cities and high in the mountains, a leaf grows which produces particularly soft and creamy teas. The post-fermentation period is somewhat shorter, averaging 50 - 60 days. Pu-Erh has a long tradition among the inhabitants - organic, however, is relatively new.
good medium quality. The flavour is aromatic and well-balanced - shu more
Product information "China Pu-Erh Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
good medium quality. The flavour is aromatic and well-balanced - shu
Related links to "China Pu-Erh Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"