These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21428
- Character Strong, soft, sweet
- Infusion time 2-3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 900
- Growing area Anhui, Qi Men County
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Black, slightly longer and more openly twisted, recognizable tips
- Cup: Honey-coloured red, brilliant
- Specials First produced in China in 1875, this variety, known as 'red tea', quickly became the favourite of the English and soon also spread to the Indian market. Mao (hairy) Feng (peak) refers to the appearance of the leaves. They have a fine fluff before processing and when finished they remind one of the top of a mountain.
a traditionally made Keemun of unmistakable character borne by deep complexity more
Product information "China Keemun Mao Feng Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
a traditionally made Keemun of unmistakable character borne by deep complexity
Related links to "China Keemun Mao Feng Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"