These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21429
- Character Soft, mild, earthy
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1350
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 03 - 10
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brownish, dark, medium to coarse, flat-round pressed
- Cup: Elegant wine red, shining, partly darker sliding
- Specials Surrounded by original villages, deep in the mountains, this part was certified organic a few years ago. The tea material is aged for at least 1 year before it is pressed under pressure and steam to its classic form. The tea bushes are on average 30 years old.
the traditional way of storing and enjoying Pu-Erh Tea in organic quality. The required amount... more
Product information "China Pu-Erh Beeng Cha Bio approx. 357g Bio"
the traditional way of storing and enjoying Pu-Erh Tea in organic quality. The required amount will be broken off and doused with boiling water - shu
Related links to "China Pu-Erh Beeng Cha Bio approx. 357g Bio"