These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4000
- Character Smoky, long-lasting, soft
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 900
- Growing area Fujian, Wuyi
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brownish-black, slightly opened, woody
- Cup: Copper, light orange
- Specials During the Qing Dynasty, 221 BC, this tea was born by chance in the village of Xingcun. For time reasons, fresh leaves were dried over pine and cypress wood. From then on this technique was constantly refined.
Ingredients: black tea, smoke more
Product information "China Tarry Lapsang Souchong Black Tea"
Ingredients: black tea, smoke
Related links to "China Tarry Lapsang Souchong Black Tea"