These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4025
- Character Earthy, mild, soft
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 900 - 1200
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 04 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Copper to brown, open, coarse and medium-sized twisted
- Cup: Dark, brown-red, distinct
- Specials Pu-Erh has been consumed since the Tang Dynasty (618 ff). The tea was and is famous because of its many positive qualities. In 1999 1g Pu-Erh was temporarily worth more than 1g pure gold. Also today Pu-Erh is used in many places as an investment.
a good medium quality tea with typical mild aroma - shu more
Product information "China Pu-Erh Black Tea"
a good medium quality tea with typical mild aroma - shu
Related links to "China Pu-Erh Black Tea"