These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4045
- Infusion time 2-3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 15 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 900
- Growing area Hubei, Xiang Feng
- Harvest period 04 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brownish-black, broken pressed, brick shaped
- Cup: Red-orange, cloudy
- Specials At the time of the emperors of the early dynasties, tea was an official currency for levies and taxes. Tea was first pressed into bricks. This brought advantages in terms of exact calculation, storage and transport. Today the tea bricks are used for decoration.
black tea compressed into a decorative brick which is mainly used for decorative purposes more
Product information "China Tea Brick without Frame approx. 1100 g Black Tea"
black tea compressed into a decorative brick which is mainly used for decorative purposes
Related links to "China Tea Brick without Frame approx. 1100 g Black Tea"