These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4046
- Character Soft, mild, earthy
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1350
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 03 - 10
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brownish, dark, medium to coarse, flat-round pressed
- Cup: Elegant wine red, shining, partly darker sliding
- Specials A classic blend of proven teas from the heart of Si Mao. The tea material is aged for at least 1 year before it is pressed under pressure and steam to its classic form. A wonderful companion for beginners in the world of Pu-Erh.
the traditional way of storing and enjoying Pu-Erh Tea. The required amount will be broken off... more
Product information "China Pu-Erh Beeng Cha approx. 357 g Black Tea"
the traditional way of storing and enjoying Pu-Erh Tea. The required amount will be broken off and doused with boiling water - shu
Related links to "China Pu-Erh Beeng Cha approx. 357 g Black Tea"