These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 6010
- Character Aromatic, sweet, smoky
- Infusion time 3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 2000 - 2100
- Growing area Kericho
- Harvest period 01 - 12
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Small, black, with tips
- Cup: Distinct, red-brown
- Specials This tea garden is one of the few in Kenya where tea is produced in an orthodox way. The leaves are then processed in the Saosa factory, which is equipped with a modern biogas plant.
linked to the African tea culture for a long time. Enjoy a rich tea with a slightly smokey aroma... more
Product information "Kenya GFOP Type ‚Marynin‘ Black Tea"
linked to the African tea culture for a long time. Enjoy a rich tea with a slightly smokey aroma and wallow in memories of the old times
Related links to "Kenya GFOP Type ‚Marynin‘ Black Tea"