These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 7003
- Character Tannic, strong, lingering
- Infusion time 4 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters -
- Growing area Assam
- Harvest period 05 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Dark with golden tips, carefully twisted
- Cup: Clear, brownish, shimmering
- Specials As the name suggest, only premium tippy Assam teas are used for the 'Golden Leaf Blend'. The golden tips are the very top of young leaves. Because of the lower chlorophyll amount, they will not take on as dark of a colour, but instead arrive beautifully golden.
based on first-class Assam teas, this tea has a well worked tippy leaf with a slight malty,... more
Product information "East Frisian Tea ,Golden Leaf Blend'"
based on first-class Assam teas, this tea has a well worked tippy leaf with a slight malty, full-bodied taste
Related links to "East Frisian Tea ,Golden Leaf Blend'"