These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 7010
- Character Soft, sweet, aromatic
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters -
- Growing area Assam & Anhui
- Harvest period 05 - 08
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Dark, red-brown, with tips
- Cup: Reddish, brown
- Specials Russia imported their premium teas per caravan from China. In the night the tea would be set down next to the campfire, giving it its smoky character. At first this was seen as a flaw. But later, it found its coinoisseurs, which is why this blend is still produced with smoky Keemun teas these days.
a blend of fine China Keemun and a highly tippy Assam tea. The cup has lots of body and colour more
Product information "Selected Blend ,Russian Leaf-Blend' Black Tea"
a blend of fine China Keemun and a highly tippy Assam tea. The cup has lots of body and colour
Related links to "Selected Blend ,Russian Leaf-Blend' Black Tea"