These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 16460
- Character Jasmine, mild, sweet, flowery
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 10 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 1000
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 03 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Olive green, medium, small and spherical, closely twisted, tippy
- Cup: Light yellow to golden yellow, clear
- Specials These small pearls are made individually and entirely by hand from delicate spring buds which are then gently flavoured in Guangxi Hengxian during the blossoming period of jasmine. With each refinement approx. 1 kg of fresh flowers are added to 4 kg of green tea to release their aroma.
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers more
Product information "China Jasmine Pearls - Zhen Zhu Green Tea"
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers
Related links to "China Jasmine Pearls - Zhen Zhu Green Tea"