These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4016
- Character Rose, sweet, fruity, mild
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 1000
- Growing area Guandgong, Yingde
- Harvest period 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Dark, black, small, slightly open, rose petals
- Cup: Orange to copper, clear
- Specials First written evidence for this tea dates back to the Ming Dynasty (approx. 1370 to 1670). Rose tea was appreciated both medicinally and sensorically for a long time. This tea is refined with fresh rose petals, which are mostly sifted out afterwards.
Black Tea, flavour, rose flower petals more
Product information "China Rose Hua Cha"
Black Tea, flavour, rose flower petals
Related links to "China Rose Hua Cha"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "China Rose Hua Cha"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.