These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4017
- Character Lychee, mild, sweet, fruity
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 1000
- Growing area Guangdong, Yingde
- Harvest period 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Dark, black, small, slightly open
- Cup: Orange to copper, clear
- Specials In 1936, tea was first introduced as a fresh innovation at the Queen's Banquet and has been an integral part of the tea world ever since. Originally refined with the juice of fresh lychees, today a natural aroma is used.
Black tea, flavour more
Product information "China Lychee-Tea"
Black tea, flavour
Related links to "China Lychee-Tea"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "China Lychee-Tea"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.