These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4018
- Character Jasmine, bitter, long-lasting, fruity
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 600 - 1000
- Growing area Fujian, Xianyou&Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Dark olive green, medium, longish twisted, light tips, traces of jasmine flowers
- Cup: Golden yellow to slightly orange, clear, slight abrasion particles
- Specials Between April and May, the tea material is collected in Fujian and Yunnan and then flavoured in June together with fresh jasmine flowers in Guangxi Hengxian. The flowers are always sorted out again after they have released their fragrance onto the tea.
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers more
Product information "China Jasmine"
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers
Related links to "China Jasmine"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "China Jasmine"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.