These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4018
- Character Jasmine, bitter, long-lasting, fruity
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 600 - 1000
- Growing area Fujian, Xianyou & Yunnan, Pu-E
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Dark olive green, medium, longish twisted, light tips, traces of jasmine flowers
- Cup: Golden yellow to slightly orange, clear, slight abrasion particles
- Specials Between April and May, the tea material is collected in Fujian and Yunnan and then flavoured in June together with fresh jasmine flowers in Guangxi Hengxian. The flowers are always sorted out again after they have released their fragrance onto the tea.
Green Tea more
Product information "China Jasmine Flower Tea"
Related links to "China Jasmine Flower Tea"