These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4019
- Character Jasmine, fresh, bitter, sweet
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 600 - 1000
- Growing area Fujian,Xianyou & Yunnan,Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Dark olive green, medium, longish twisted, light tips, traces of jasmine flowers
- Cup: Golden yellow, clear, slight abrasion
- Specials The tea material is a mixture of Fujian and Yunnan, with Fujian being the predominant part. In three process steps the tea is refined from June onwards in Guangxi Hengxian with fresh jasmine flowers and thus receives its beguiling aroma.
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers more
Product information "China Jasmine Superior ,Chun Hao'"
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers
Related links to "China Jasmine Superior ,Chun Hao'"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "China Jasmine Superior ,Chun Hao'"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.