These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4020
- Character Jasmine, fresh, bitter, flowery
- Infusion time 1-3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 600 - 1000
- Growing area Fujian,Xianyou & Yunnan,Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Dark olive green, medium, longish twisted, long tips, traces of jasmine flowers
- Cup: Golden yellow, clear, slight abrasion
- Specials With up to 80% the tea comes from Fujian, the addition of Yunnan tea provides a balanced and soft character. In four refinement processes, each one with fresh jasmine flowers, the tea is then carefully refined in Guangxi Hengxian to create a sustainably refreshing tea.
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers more
Product information "China Jasmine Finest Superior 'Yin Hao' Flower Tea"
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers
Related links to "China Jasmine Finest Superior 'Yin Hao' Flower Tea"