These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4051
- Character Jasmine, sweet, full-bodied, long-lasting
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1000
- Growing area Guangxi, Baise
- Harvest period 03 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Delicate olive green, medium, slightly twisted, tippy, traces of jasmine flowers
- Cup: Strong yellow, clear, rich
- Specials The name 'Chulan' is dedicated to a tea master from Anhui, who produced a green tea in Guangxi in the traditional Taiwanese manner, which was then refined in Hengxian in several steps with fresh jasmine flowers. A special experience of strength and elegance.
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers more
Product information "China Finest Jasmine ,Chulan' (Taiwanese Style) Flower Tea"
Green tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers
Related links to "China Finest Jasmine ,Chulan' (Taiwanese Style) Flower Tea"