These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 15419
- Character Mild, fresh, fruity
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 1 ST (PC) / 40 ml
- Growing altitude in meters 1350
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 02 - 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Olive green, riped, hard pressed to bar form, with buds
- Cup: Light olive green, clear
- Specials The tea material is particularly delicate and from the year 2018. It is then pressed in 2019 and can be broken off in portions for Gaiwan or Yixing. This green Pu-Erh ripes with age and improves its quality constantly. Limited edition.
Product information "China Lu Zhuang Pu-Erh approx. 100 g - sheng"
Related links to "China Lu Zhuang Pu-Erh approx. 100 g - sheng"