These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16428
- Character Long-lasting, bitter, full-bodied
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 400 - 600
- Growing area Anhui, Taiping
- Harvest period 04 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 70
- Leaf: Flat, wide, long, fresh green, textured
- Cup: Yellowish-green, clear, clean
- Specials The special withering and drying process with heat is unique, the further processing requires a lot of skill. When the leaves unfold on the bush, they absorb the scent of the surrounding wild orchids. The finished tea leaf is drunk standing upright in the glass.
this tea belongs to the top 10 of Chinese famous teas. A long and flat leaf of brilliant natural... more
Product information "China Tai Ping Hou Kui Green Tea"
this tea belongs to the top 10 of Chinese famous teas. A long and flat leaf of brilliant natural green colour. The taste is pure and fruitily tart
Related links to "China Tai Ping Hou Kui Green Tea"