These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16441
- Character Full-bodied, long-lasting, fresh
- Infusion time 1-2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 11 g
- Growing altitude in meters 700 - 900
- Growing area Anhui, Huang Shan
- Harvest period 04 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 70
- Leaf: Yellowish-green, flat, narrow
- Cup: Light yellow, jade green, clear
- Specials Named after the Buddhist monk Da Fang and also known as Zhupu Da Fang, the tea is produced similar to Xi Hu Long Jing. However, in comparison it is more dominant and yellowish. When the orchid blossoms are in bloom at the same time, the tea has an enchanting floral chestnut aroma.
a rare natural spectacle in which the tea blooms simultaneously with orchid flower. Enjoy this... more
Product information "China Ding Gu Da Fang"
a rare natural spectacle in which the tea blooms simultaneously with orchid flower. Enjoy this outstanding flowery tea from province of Anhui
Related links to "China Ding Gu Da Fang"