These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16450
- Character Long-lasting, sweet, mild
- Infusion time 1-2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1200
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Dark purple, thin and long twisted, partly slightly open
- Cup: Blue-green to purple, clear, distinct
- Specials Known since the Tang Dynasty (618 to 907) and mainly for local use. The Zi Juan Cultivar forms anthocyanins against too much sunlight and discolours for protection. Since 1950 cultivated in Menghai and since 1980 also a hit in India, Kenya and Japan.
a rare type of Camellia Sinesis. This plant naturally forms Anthocyanins to protect against... more
Product information "China Purple Tea"
a rare type of Camellia Sinesis. This plant naturally forms Anthocyanins to protect against excessive sunlight. The result is a dark purple shimmering tea which is produced according to the classic grean tea method. From the heart of Yunnan Pu-Erh / Simao
Related links to "China Purple Tea"