These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16473
- Character Long-lasting, sweet, nutty
- Infusion time 2 facher Aufguss 2 infusions
- Gram for 1 litre 10 g
- Growing altitude in meters 50 - 200
- Growing area Zhejiang, Deqing
- Harvest period 04 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Shaded dark green, small, half globular rolled
- Cup: Jade green, weak yellow notes, clear
- Specials A modern masterpiece in an independent category between Oolong, green tea and Pouchong. Produced in a double process of steaming and dry heat. A sensory journey through China, Japan, Taiwan and Korea.
this special green tea-oolong is unique by combining Chinese and Japanese ways of production. The... more
Product information "China Haicha (original Japanese style) Green tea-Oolong"
this special green tea-oolong is unique by combining Chinese and Japanese ways of production. The leaf is tiny and curled - offering a rare, aromatic sweetness. A tea you should not miss
Related links to "China Haicha (original Japanese style) Green tea-Oolong"