These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16704
- Character Fruity, full-bodied, long-lasting
- Infusion time 1-2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1500
- Growing area Guizhou, Weng An
- Harvest period 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Deep olive green, small, tight and slightly open twisted, globular, partly bright tips
- Cup: Jade green to yellow, clear
- Specials A classic leaf structure for the high grade teas of Guizhou. The tea gardens are covered in mist throughout the mornings until later in the day the sun creeps through and nourishes the bushes. This region is tough to access, but a true paradise of nature.
this tea owes its pure aromatic flavour to the repeated professional drying and cooling by the... more
Product information "China Guizhou Lu Bao Shi Green Tea"
this tea owes its pure aromatic flavour to the repeated professional drying and cooling by the tea master. This longer production process results in a dark green, silvery shimmering leaf ball and a brilliantly clear cup
Related links to "China Guizhou Lu Bao Shi Green Tea"