These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 16709
- Character Long-lasting, smoky, full-bodied
- Infusion time 1-2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1300
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 04 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Yellowish, velvety, tender, buds rolled into rings
- Cup: Golden yellow, clear
- Specials A true firework of handcraft. In line with tradition, the buds are produced for yellow tea, smoothed out by steam, then each rolled into a round form over a stick and finally lightly roasted. This process is done for each bud on its own.
Jade rings are a real delicacy. Very rare, they have always been one of the most sought-after... more
Product information "China Yunnan Jade Ring - Yu Huan Green Tea"
Jade rings are a real delicacy. Very rare, they have always been one of the most sought-after special teas from the province of Yunnan and are produced entirely by hand. For this the first two leaves of the tea plant are carefully pressed flat before being rolled individually into rings and then dried
Related links to "China Yunnan Jade Ring - Yu Huan Green Tea"