These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21106
- Character Tannic, tart, long-lasting
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1300 - 1800
- Growing area Panchthar
- Harvest period 08 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Classically twisted, dark green, light tips
- Cup: Greenish yellow
- Specials In 1984, the state of Nepal gave land to over 100 farmers, which resulted in the current tea garden in the form of a cooperative. Located on and named after the third highest mountain in the world, the Kangchenjunga, teas are produced here in gentle harmony with nature.
a wonderful tea from Nepal, which impresses with its tartly yet fresh aroma. The extremely... more
Product information "Nepal Green TGFOP1 Type ,Kanchanjangha' Bio Green Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
a wonderful tea from Nepal, which impresses with its tartly yet fresh aroma. The extremely delicate leaf entwined with tips, exudes a filigree touch of orchid
Related links to "Nepal Green TGFOP1 Type ,Kanchanjangha' Bio Green Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"