These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 21546
- Character Soft, umami, fresh
- Infusion time 1-1,5 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 100 - 200
- Growing area Kagoshima, Kirishima
- Harvest period 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 70
- Leaf: Narrow, flat, deep green shiny
- Cup: Crystal clear, yellow-green
- Specials Kabusecha is the intermediate piece between Sencha and Gyokuro. Special nets (kabuse) are hung over the plants one week before picking to provide natural shade without blocking the sunlight completely.
densely shadowed grown leaf with a high chlorophyll content and an emphasis on nutty flavours. A... more
Product information "Japan Kagoshima Kabusecha Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
densely shadowed grown leaf with a high chlorophyll content and an emphasis on nutty flavours. A tea with great potential.
Related links to "Japan Kagoshima Kabusecha Bio DE-ÖKO-003"