These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21547
- Character Soft, umami, long-lasting
- Infusion time 1-1,5 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 100 - 200
- Growing area Miyazaki
- Harvest period 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 60
- Leaf: Small, narrow, deep green, shiny
- Cup: Clear, yellow-green
- Specials After the new buds of the tea plant start to open, the whole field is covered with straw mats for about 20 days. These gardens are appropriately called 'ôishita-en' (gardens that are covered).
this tea is grown in the shade and shaped by hand according to a traditional method. Will produce... more
Product information "Japan Miyazaki Gyokuro Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
this tea is grown in the shade and shaped by hand according to a traditional method. Will produce an elegant and substantial cup
Related links to "Japan Miyazaki Gyokuro Bio DE-ÖKO-003"