These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 21548
- Character Soft, nutty, fresh
- Infusion time 2-3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 100 - 200
- Growing area Kagoshima
- Harvest period 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Bright and dark green, mixture of leaf and stems
- Cup: Bright yellow
- Specials 'Kuki' means 'stem' in Japanese, so the stems and the leaf veins are the main component of this speciality, which in the course of processing produce a fresh and fragrant tea. Low caffeine content.
this tea is made from the leaf ribs. Its processing yields a fresh and fragrant cup. Can be... more
Product information "Japan Kukicha Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
this tea is made from the leaf ribs. Its processing yields a fresh and fragrant cup. Can be enjoyed both hot and cold. Low caffeine content.
Related links to "Japan Kukicha Bio DE-ÖKO-003"