These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21556
- Character Sweet, long-lasting, nutty
- Infusion time 1-1,5 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 100 - 200
- Growing area Miyazaki, Gokase
- Harvest period 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 70
- Leaf: Rolled, dark green
- Cup: Crystal clear, yellow
- Specials This tea was first produced in the 1930s to open up new markets. Today it is considered a speciality. The leaves of the overshadowed tea bushes are not rolled in a needle shape but left in their natural form.
artfully twisted small leaf with a dark green colour. The cup leaves a long lasting silky after... more
Product information "Japan Tamaryokucha Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
artfully twisted small leaf with a dark green colour. The cup leaves a long lasting silky after taste that is coupled with the typical mildness
Related links to "Japan Tamaryokucha Bio DE-ÖKO-003"