These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21557
- Character Long-lasting, umami, sweet
- Infusion time 1 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 100 - 200
- Growing area Kagoshima, Satsumasendai
- Harvest period 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 60
- Leaf: Thin, flat, intensive green
- Cup: bright green
- Specials Tea that is traditionally covered with bamboo mats with carefully and tightly hand-rolled tea leaves. The particularly long steaming process gives this tea an incredible depth and long-lasting freshness.
tea grown sheltered in the shade of bamboo mats. The leaf is being rolled carefully and tightly... more
Product information "Japan Fukamushicha Bio 100 g"
tea grown sheltered in the shade of bamboo mats. The leaf is being rolled carefully and tightly by hand. The extra long steaming process gives this tea its dark green colour and a taste of an incredible depth and long-lasting freshness
Related links to "Japan Fukamushicha Bio 100 g"