These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21630
- Character Fresh, long-lasting, distinct
- Infusion time 1-2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 200
- Growing area Jeju Island
- Harvest period 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Long, dark green, needle shaped
- Cup: Emerald green
- Specials The volcanic island of Jeju Island was originally infertile land. Taking into account the natural conditions of the island, three indigenous farmers have created a tea cultivation area for 45 years.
artfully processed needle leaf from the second flush period in June and July. The leaf, wilted by... more
Product information "Korea Jeju Jeoncha Gwarang Gwarang - Steamed Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
artfully processed needle leaf from the second flush period in June and July. The leaf, wilted by high temperatures, is carefully cooled before steaming. This temperature variation enables the tea to retain its full nutrients for a long time and to unfold them in the cup
Related links to "Korea Jeju Jeoncha Gwarang Gwarang - Steamed Bio DE-ÖKO-003"