These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16435
- Character Complex, fruity, light
- Infusion time 1-2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800
- Growing area Lugu, Nantou County
- Harvest period 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Tight, small rolled Oolong leaf
- Cup: Bright yellow, clear
- Specials Jade Dong Ding belongs to the most original teas of Taiwan. The plants growing on the slopes of the Dong Ding mountain (frozen peak) historically come from the Wuyi mountains of China and find ideal climatic conditions here.
a tenderly fermented tea with a juicy, sweet aroma and a brilliant jade-shaded cup. This tea has... more
Product information "Taiwan Jade Dong Ding Oolong Green Tea"
a tenderly fermented tea with a juicy, sweet aroma and a brilliant jade-shaded cup. This tea has a long and famous history
Related links to "Taiwan Jade Dong Ding Oolong Green Tea"