These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16721
- Character Long-lasting, with toasted hints, full-bodied
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 600
- Growing area Fujian, Anxi
- Harvest period 04 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Dark green with light green intervals, small and half-openly twisted
- Cup: Golden yellow, clear, light
- Specials From the heart of the Tie Guan Yin area comes this extremely multi-faceted Oolong. Ripe fruits, orchids and green notes are the result of a long and painstaking production process that takes about 14 hours. During this process the leaf is constantly rolled and ventilated. Alot of handwork.
Product information "! China Jinfeng Oolong Oolong Tea"
Related links to "! China Jinfeng Oolong Oolong Tea"