These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21412
- Character Long-lasting, light, complex
- Infusion time 1 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1100
- Growing area Fujian, Anxi
- Harvest period 04 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Dark to medium green, large and soft, spherical tightly twisted
- Cup: Green-yellow, shiny , rich
- Specials Traditionally, the famous tea fields have been owned by the ancestral families for hundreds of years, who have now started new plantations for organic certified Oolong around the area. The teas there benefit from the rich experience.
from the province of Fujian, Anxi, this beautiful Oolong is of rare organic quality - enjoy its... more
Product information "China Anxi Tie Guan Yin Bio Green Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
from the province of Fujian, Anxi, this beautiful Oolong is of rare organic quality - enjoy its velvety, long-lasting and distinctive aroma
Related links to "China Anxi Tie Guan Yin Bio Green Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"