These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21633
- Character Mineral, with toasted hints, long-lasting
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 200
- Growing area Jeju Island
- Harvest period 5
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Slightly fermented, black-brown rolled leaf
- Cup: Shimmering copper
- Specials Wavelike twisted, black-brownish leaf from the First Flush period in May. The fermentation level of 60% gives the tea enough room to demonstrate its liveliness and freshness and at the same time to impress with releasing delightful roasted notes. The special feature is the diversity of this Oolong. Obtained from the Japanese Yabukita cultivar and finished with the typical Chinese pan roasting.
a crinkly, twisted, brown-black leaf from the first flush period in May. The fermentation level... more
Product information "Korea Jeju Gu-Reum Oolong Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
a crinkly, twisted, brown-black leaf from the first flush period in May. The fermentation level of 60% gives the tea enough scope to unfold its vibrancy and freshness whilst at the same time releasing delightful roasty aromas
Related links to "Korea Jeju Gu-Reum Oolong Bio DE-ÖKO-003"